Adopt EHR | Electronic Health Record Benefits
Tennessee Medical Association (TMA) has partnered with tnREC and Blue Cross Blue Shield to create awareness for electronic health record adoption in Tennessee. Read more information about tnREC and TMA and the services that they provide.
tnREC, a division of Qsource, is the Tennessee regional extension center for health information technology (HIT). Appointed by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), tnREC supports Tennessee healthcare providers with EHRs. tnREC provides robust localized technical assistance and helps ensure providers meet government requirements for HIT adoption and implementation.
- tnREC is working to rapidly improve healthcare quality for all Tennesseans by assisting healthcare providers across the state successfully implement EHR systems in their practices and ensuring they meet government requirements for HIT implementation and incentives.
- tnREC Adopt EHR provides resources for Tennessee providers and hospitals interested in how tnREC can help navigate their HIT journey.
- tnREC offers a wide range of tools and resources to aid in understanding the developments and growing trends in HIT.
Tennessee Medical Assocation
The Tennessee Medical Association (TMA) is the state's largest physician organization dedicated to protecting the health interests of patients and enhancing the effectiveness of physicians and their practices. TMA represents physicians on state and federal levels, provides education programs and free practice resources...saving them time and money.
- TMA's eHealth section offers helpful resources regarding evolving eHealth issues such as EHR and supporting technology adoption, government incentive programs, news alerts, webinars and videos.
- TMA's VSP (Vendor Standards Program) provides physician members and their staff health information technology adoption toolkits and resources as well as negotiated terms and conditions for contracting safeguards. View our list of participating vendors.
- Engage in eHealth topical discussions facing physician practices today and join the conversation at the eHealth Matters Blog. Discussions focus on current events in the eHealth landscape and issues facing medical practices as they happen.