Advocating For You...
Saving You Time & Money...
So You Can Do What You Do Best, Care For Patients!
Our Members Receive:
- eHealth / Health Information Technologies - Discounts up to 20% on preferred vendors, purchase and maintenance costs, and services
- Free Group Purchasing Program – Save 20-40% on office and medical supplies you use every day
- Workers’ Comp Insurance – TMA saves you 25%! Plus members may qualify for year-end dividends
- Access to Experts – Members-only access to our expert staff can recoup your membership dues each year by reducing expensive legal fees, recouping insurance claims and receiving e-health consultation.
- Financial Services – Guaranteed low cost on credit card processing and savings on debt collection
- Patient Satisfaction Survey – Members-only access to Survey Vitals, a real-time patient satisfaction monitoring tool. Free three-month trial period followed by low rate of $249 per physician, per year
- Contract Review Services – Exclusive savings in legal fees from a trusted law firm on employment and managed care contract review and negotiation
- Identity Theft Protection – Protect you, your practice and your family for less than $8 per month
- Practice Management Resources - Free access to tools that directly benefit your practice, such as the Law Guide, Supervising Physician Kit and Doctor Shopping Guide.
- Continuing Education – Receive free and discounted CME courses, including state-required prescribing classes
- Workshops and Seminars – Special member rates on classes covering insurance coding, ACOs, eHealth, ICD-10 and more
- Physician Leadership College – Members receive intensive training on invaluable personal and professional development
VIEW OUR FULL LIST OF BENEFITS
To find out more of what TMA membership means for you, contact: Chris Tanner at 800-659-1862.