COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Test Kits
TMA is making COVID-19 antibody rapid test kits available to members. Interested CLIA-approved practices can order immediately.
The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Result Test is an FDA EUA approved lateral flow immunochromatographic assay designed to detect SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in human blood, serum or plasma specimens. Results are produced in 10 minutes, and these point-of-care tests are 98% accurate. TMA has partnered with 11:11 COVID Project to provide members with a discounted price of $15 per test kit; non-members can purchase kits for $25 each.
Tests come in boxes of 20, with minimum orders of 5 boxes ($300 for members/$500 for non-members). Each kit contains one COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test cassette, a disposable pipet, a disinfectant wipe, a sample dilution buffer and instruction manual.
11:11 COVID Project is a health and wellness solutions provider and information center. The company provides access to the only FDA EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) approved rapid point-of-care COVID-19 IgG/IgM antibody test in the United States.
New Customer Registration
1. Register your office/business: Before placing an order, all TMA Members must register their office or business by creating an account with 11:11 COVID Project.
2. Complete a New Customer/Account Registration Form: Download and complete the New Account Registration Form (click the button below).
3. CLIA Certification or Waiver Form: Attach your CLIA Certification/Waiver Form with your New Account Registration Form, and send both documents to email@example.com or fax them to (989) 793-5525.
Place An Order
1. Fill out an Order Form: If you have an account, download an Order Form to purchase the rapid tests (click the button below). Submit your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (989) 793-5075.
2. Once the order is received and confirmed, an invoice will be sent to the email on file.
3. Shipment will initiate once the invoice is paid in full. Orders are shipped overnight to reach their final destination faster. A customer representative will contact you to provide an order and shipping confirmation.